Welcome to the HSA@HOME Group Classes Resource Center. Due to the outbreak of COVID-19, many group classes have shifted to the ZOOM video conference platform. We made this decision to protect the safety of our students, families, and staff. While this type of programming is new to us, we are excited to explore the possibilities that distance learning can provide our music, dance, theatre, and art & design courses.
- Our student services team is working normal business hours of 10am-5pm, Monday through Friday. For any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remote Learning Tips
- For younger students under 6 years old, it is very helpful to have a parent in the room to support the lesson experience.
- For all students, for the first few lessons, it is very helpful to have someone in the room to help log-in to your lesson, position the camera, adjust the volume, etc.
- Set up a distraction-free and quiet space so that you can focus and hear the instructor clearly.
- Get tech-ready before your class. 10 or 15 minutes in advance of your lesson get your device ready and test your video and audio.
- Get organized before your class.
MUSIC: Make sure you have your instrument and sheet music
DANCE: Be sure to be in proper dance dress code with enough space for movement.
THEATRE: Have a notebook handy as well as the script you will be studying.
ART & DESIGN: Set up a workspace with your art materials your class requires.
- Have fun!
Important: Window for financial aid for 2019-2020 has closed. If you have questions contact Student Services at email@example.com