Welcome to the HSA@HOME Private Lesson Resource Center. Due to the outbreak of COVID-19, all HSA private classes will shift to the ZOOM video conference platform.
If you are already online for an individual lesson, thank you for continuing your training with HSA@HOME.
If you have not yet moved your lesson online, please contact the Student Services Department via email email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, your instrument, your instructor’s name as well as the registered day and time of your lesson. We will work as hard as possible to maintain your current lesson schedule.
- Our student services team is working normal business hours of 10am-5pm, Monday through Friday. For any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remote Learning Tips
- For younger students under 6 years old, it is very helpful to have a parent in the room to support the lesson experience.
- For all students, for the first few lessons, it is very helpful to have someone in the room to help log-in to your lesson, position the camera, adjust the volume, etc.
- Set up a distraction-free and quiet space so that you can focus and hear the instructor clearly.
- Get tech-ready before your class. 10 or 15 minutes in advance of your lesson get your device ready and test your video and audio.
- Get organized before your class.
MUSIC: Make sure you have your instrument and sheet music
THEATRE: Have a notebook handy as well as the script you will be studying.
- Have fun!
Important: Window for financial aid for 2019-2020 has closed. If you have questions contact Student Services at email@example.com